New Year, New Determination

Augghhh....I'm getting started sooo late!  I usually plant all my seeds indoors on February 17th.  This is MARCH 17th and I haven't put seed one into dirt this year!  It seems life gets in the way of our happiness sometimes.  AUGGHHH!
Lord help me, I am going to make this work.  I have to this year, I am starting a new eating plan for me and my grandson.  Fresh only.  Nothing prepared, no more frozen pop in the microwave or oven meals, no more junk food (although I have to admit we are not much for junk food as such).  I am lucky he really likes fruits and vegetables, but he is so big it is getting really hard to keep him fed!
And I certainly don't want to wake up some night with my arm in his mouth because he is so hungry he will eat just ANYTHING!
So, after all this time of not blogging I am starting out late.  But I will promise to try to make regular posts, and especially with some tricks and tips I find that really work.

MY FIRST MAJOR TIP:

DON'T LET LIFE GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR GARDENING BLISS.  YOU KNOW HOW GOOD YOU FEEL WHEN YOU FINALLY GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY FOR A GOOD CAUSE.  AND DON'T THINK IT IS EVER TOO LATE TO START.  PLANTS DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ CALENDARS!

No comments: