My Apologies...

I am so incredibly sorry that I have not posted the last few months, but my dear husband of 32 years passed away suddenly and I have not only been unable to imagine life without him, I have not even begun to imagine growing the gardens that he so loved to work and sell fruits and vegetables from. 
 I know that my love for the garden will always be with me and with time I will continue on with my growing, but for now I will just try to reorganize my life and wait for spring to bring out that green thumb. 
 I have been thinking about going in a different route, possibly smaller scale or greenhouse gardening. 
 I have also considered just growing plants and not so many vegetables. --Nah, that's not such a good idea. I have always believed that if you grow it you should be able to eat it. And with the economy and the future of our country and the planet all in question I think that we all need to think about self-sustainability. 
 Thank you for your understanding - and good gardening to us all!!!

2 comments:

awb said...

I'm sorry to hear of your lose, hope to see you up and gardening again,

Andy

Noel said...

I just came across your blog after reading your very helpful comments about growing cherry tomatoes. I appreciated it a lot.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, I am sure it is difficult. When my father died a friend told my mother that, although of course very painful, she was sparing him the pain of living without her. I hope that advice can find you too....

-Noel