Starting Over - New Life Has to Begin

After a much too long hiatus from the gardening world I have decided that it is time to start anew, using my old tried and true methods - and a lot of new ones - with a new outlook on life.  

Thank you to all of you that sent your condolences during a time I felt so alone, but your notes really made me feel so much better and made me realize the horse I fell off of is still there - just waiting for me to climb back aboard.  
It has also inspired me to write about my new exploits, and has made me realize that there are genuinely caring individuals in this world that have the same love of growing things as I do.  
I am really NOT alone.  
So now I begin again, please bear with me as I attempt to share the knowledge, both learned and not-yet learned, of my new gardening adventures!

No comments: