Time to Renew!

This is the beginning of a fresh new gardening season (well, it started in February)  so there is an all new blog here for your perusal.  I am in the process of revamping my entire site.  Please bear with me, this is worse than childbirth!
I am going to be here more often, and I am hoping you like the new style and the updated information.

I plan to share a LOT of tidbits from my many years of gardening, so if you would like to join me you will be so welcome.

There have been a lot of changes in my life as of late, so I am hoping that one of the GOOD changes is that I can share with you some of the things that have made my gardens so successful in the past.

I have a very small garden this year, about 60 feet long, just one row.  And if I can keep the deer and rabbits out of it I should have plenty of tomatoes, peas, cucumbers, and squash for my sister and me.

I will get a photo uploaded in the next couple of days.
Good gardening to you all!

No comments: