Update - Japanese Tomato Rings


I know I have discussed this before, but I have found out something very important about the Japanese tomato rings.
The plants love it, like I said earlier, they have so much fruit that I have to work them almost every other day to keep them supported! In the picture below they are just behind the vegetable stand next to the road in my front yard. Every single person that has stopped at the stand has had to look at these contraptions and is amazed with the tomato production and beauty of the plants themselves. Nobody seems to have ever heard of them.
I would be happy with them even if they did not produce one single tomato, because I have had people stop just to look at and ask about what they are, since they are just off the road but too far to see very well! They have been worth their weight in gold as conversation starters - I can say that for sure!


No comments: