You Will Just Never Guess!

It's raining again! Thunderstorms, no hail here, no tornadoes, just more flooding. The garden is once again soaked two miles deep, but with a little sunshine and a great deal of wind it may be dry enough to plant by Christmas - if it doesn't rain again!
So I have decided to make my small greenhouse into a miniature aquaponics experiment. I want to grow strawberries. So I put the tank in there, got me some shallow shelves, and now all I have to do is line the tank, get the fish, string the tubing, and plant. I have everything else ready. Saturday, I think. Let you know how that goes.
The cherry tomato plant behind me is blooming. I really need to get some good weather so this poor little darling can get outside. I hate to put it in the greenhouse since I'll be working in there, but I've become so attached!
Can you tell I need to get in the garden?
Back to work so I'll be ready.

No comments: